Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
His scruffy tail was thrust into the air, waving daringly over ashen haunches - unknowingly in a display of dominance that often provoked reaction from his sisters. He peered up at Bat, who looked over him and giggled, amused by the boy's demand for attention, and he grinned right back.

She dubbed him cute, then proceeded to reach out in his direction with a paw. Dacio rumbled a pitiful play growl as it bopped him directly on the snout and in a poor attempt to pounce his new play-mate, found himself stumbling to the side. He flopped in the grass, raising his own forelimb toward Bat to paw the air.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - August 05, 2018, 03:01 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM