Ghost Lion Crag passed the harley, dukie on the ducati
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
sry couldn't help myself... AW tho of course. 800 years ago tegan was sent on a mission to find whip... this mission resumes *eye emoji*

who knows when this is taking place, clearly on one of tegans little excursions. usually these were merely for fun and for educational purpose. tegan hadn't been on any real missions since drageda-- and of course his one self proclaimed mission to find screech. in which he failed. but towhee had succeeded so, whatever. fuck timelines.

but so as tegan wandered, he realized he... he smelled somethin. somethin familiar. like-- someone familiar. there wasn't any kind of trail or anything, it was just a scent that sort of floated past. did that happen? wolves have smart noses so i'm gonna say yes. tegan was baffled, confused why he recognized the scent. he tried to follow it, though, again, it wasn't really a trail as much as just a hint of something nearby. and then, suddenly. tegan realized.

it was @Whip! he was nearby-- his scent-- but... where? what was nearby to here? tegan knew moonspear was on the only side of this mountain range but like... there was no way, right? he couldn't scale the mountain very easily, so unless whip was also right nearby tegan knew he wasn't gonna find the guy on this trip. but he could return and tell towhee-- hell, niamh wanted to visit moonspear anyway, right? maybe they would get two birds one stone.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Hope it's okay to jump in! I saw it on the lonely threads and couldn't resist throwing Speedy in. I <3 Tegan and figured the tagged participant could still jump in if they want

Damn. Speedy hadn't meant to wander this far. Now she was on the other side of the mountains she usually made sure to avoid. The area was unfamiliar, and she couldn't quite find her way out. Everywhere she looked, there was just more fucking mountains. 

Sighing, she continued to retrace her steps, determined to get back to familiar territory. That's when she caught the scent of...a pack wolf? She had been a wanderer long enough to be able to tell the difference between lone and pack. Maybe they were familiar with the territory and could help her get the hell out of here. She tracked the scent until the grey and white form came into view. Never one to be shy, she walked over the male and with a friendly smile, asked, "Mind helping a girl out?" 
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh shit-- wait was that a voice? tegan turned to view the incredibly tiny figure of a very wolfish looking wolf. he stared for a moment, his first instinct to determine if she was 'worth it'. his evaluation was quick, taking only a few seconds to look her over, his nose twitching as he also took in her scent. she seemed to be alone-- so if she was actually here for a fuckin scuffle, tegan could probably* take her.

he gave her his brightest, most handsome grin-- a little smug, as always, there was no fixing that-- and took a small step towards her. "i suppose i've got some free time-- whatcha need?"

ah don't apologize i love it <3 thanks for joining (:
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy's smile widened; she was a sucker for a handsome smile. "Um, well, I'm kind of lost," she replied with a small, awkward laugh. It was a little embarrassing to admit that she hadn't been paying attention to where she was going and now couldn't find her way back. As much experience as she had gained being a lone wolf, she still did stupid shit from time to time...like chasing a rabbit so far into unfamiliar territory that by the time you realized your mistake, it was too late. 

"I guess I was hoping you could help me find my way back." She shrugged a little with her words and offered him another smile. She was asking kind of a lot from someone she had just met, but it seemed like her best option, assuming he actually did know this area.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
well tegan actually had no fuckin idea where he was. like, at all holy shit. by moonspear, sorta kinda northeast of the plateau-- but that's all he had. it was just... ya know, common sense? follow a scent trail. then again, not everyone was taoiseach tegan blackthorn, real OG, scout extraordinaire. so, he didn't blame her. he tried not look at her like she was a moron-- that is not how you get bitches.

"totally, just outta here?" he clarified, tail swinging. they were just between cliffs and such, there were a few weird passages but tegan could easily get them out. and the sight of this gal completely wiped his brain of whip-- who was supposed to be taking up his attention. whatever, babes come first. "my names tegan, tegan blackthorn," he introduced, holding his toothy smile, taking a few sweeping steps towards her. shit boy, who taught you how to fuckin strut like that? ppphewie! anyway, he paused a few steps back, waiting for her response.

and oh man, i can tell you now, he was gonna have a field trip with her name. 
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy gave a slight wag of her tail when the male agreed to help her. She studied him a little closer as he moved towards her and introduced himself, and she decided then that he was definitely cute. Giving him a flirty smile, she replied, "I super appreciate the help. And, I'm Speedy." She looked at Tegan expectantly then, waiting to follow wherever he lead. She seemed to find herself at the mercy of strangers often. Partly because she on her own, but mostly because she was a little impulsive and it landed her in tricky situations more often than she'd ever admit to anyone.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan paused. had he just heard her right? trying to keep his spirits high and his voice nonjudgmental, but like, lmao, he asked "are you fast?" since that seemed like the obvious question to ask here. he kept his comment about her being slow to himself-- mentally slow, that is, in case you didn't catch the joke. 

"but yeah, totally, i'm a scout-- i can get you anywhere you like," he said, and then swept past her, purposefully, brushing his shoulder up against hers. that shit was saucy, mhm. at least, tegan had always believed it to be so. "but we'll start with outta here," he added with a smirk, turning and eyeing her playfully.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy didn't even try to stop the eye roll that came after his comment on her name. "Right, like I've never heard that before," she said a little more snidely than she had meant to. He was helping her after all, so she would keep the snark to a minimum; at least, she would try to anyway. 

In a much needed stroke of luck, it seemed she had happened upon a scout. Perfect. She felt more secure in his ability to lead her out of here now that she knew that. 

All previous snark was forgotten as he brushed up against her and then tossed her a playful look. She couldn't resist that, and she gave him a devilish smile in return. "Well then, lead the way, scout," she answered with a raised eyebrow.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"all i'm hearing is that you're sloooowww," teased the blackthorn boy, who's tail wagged at his own quip. she might be snarky, but he was way more annoying than she could ever be. therefore? he would win. always. 

she told him to lead and so he did, nose twitching as he turned down a passageway. easy. at least, this is where he came from, being out of this territory would probably make it easier for her to go wherever she needed to go. "where're you from?" tegan asked, turning to catch her gaze and therefore give her his full attention. chicks loved that-- probably.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She laughed at his teasing as she came up beside him, not one to take herself too seriously. "Well, fuck you." she replied shaking her head and still chuckling. It was a fair assessment. She was a wolf and had managed to get lost. 

As they entered an opening in the mountains, Tegan turned to her and asked where she was from. "I've been hanging out in the territories just on the other side of these mountains for a while now." Well, she assumed it was the other side, unless she was that turned around. "Before that, I lived in a place far south of here." She didn't think much about home anymore; it wasn't who she was now. She was more concerned with enjoying her freedom and lack of commitments that came with being a lone wolf. 

"What about you? Are you from around here? Speedy asked with a curious tilt of her head.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
though her word choice was pretty defensive, it was delivered casually and with a cute lil laugh. this gave speedy a big ole bonus point in tegan's book. any gal who could take a punch was good to him, especially if she had a lil spice too-- and this gal seemed to have both.

"dope," was tegan's thoughtful response, "nomad?" i'm proud of tegan for using that word instead of something far less intelligent. nomads were cool in his book, they were like, the ultimate scout. just fuckin goin an doin whatever they wanted to wherever they wanted to. but, truthfully, as much as tegan hated responsibility and as set as he was on calling his family a bunch of lame bois-- tegan could never leave. he loved em too much-- and secretly he liked having a little bit of a job as the packs ***best*** scout and ambassador. someones gotta do it.

then he nodded. "a lil west of here, big ole plateau, my packs called the redhawks," he explained to her, ears giving a quick lil flick, "i'm just out exploring, mapping nearby territories and all that jazz."
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It was dope as he had so eloquently put it. She had a very wide range that she traveled, and she didn't have to answer to anyone. It was the life he never knew she wanted, and it was never boring; she made sure of that. "Yep, a nomad," she replied smiling. That was a good word for it.

She didn't think she had heard of the Redhawks from any of the other wolves she had met. It wasn't surprising, though, since she had never really ventured over here. Tegan went on to say that he was exploring and mapping territories. Speedy wagged her tail at his comment. She loved to explore. "That sounds fun. I pretty much do the same but unofficially and for my  own reasons." She assumed his exploring served a purpose, where hers was just because she was curious. "I hope I didn't mess up your plans any," she added. Even though she was glad for the help, she would feel bad if she got him in trouble or something.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan shook his head. "are you kidding? i always got time for a pretty girl," he said with that broad grin still wiped across that dumbass, smugass face of his. i bet he looked stupid too-- what with that fuckin scar on his lip? from fuckin biting his lip. stupid. but hey, if speedy thought the guy was hot-- i'm not gonna tell her otherwise. good for tegan. 

"not interested in settling down?" he asked, not that redhawks had enough space for him to offer her a space anyway. he took a moment to test the air, nose twitching as they approached a fork, and lead her down the left side. "we're almost outta here," he added-- they hadn't been too far in, it was just all those darned passageways.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy gave a slightly nervous chuckle. "Um, well, thanks anyway." She of course didn't think his smile looked dumb, well maybe a little, but it was a cute dumb. As for the smugness, like every other young, naive girl, Speedy thought it was charming. 

She shook her head at his next question before adding, "Not anytime soon. That sounds boring." she had wanted that once, but now the thought made her cringe. She was currently too wayward to be contained by a pack. 

At the fork, Tegan lead them to the left and stated they were almost out. Speedy gave him a relieved smile. "Awesome," she answered. She again felt lucky to have come across someone who seemed to know the area well. She would have never been able to navigate the passageways.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
overhead a tree jutted out, and tegan peered up at it as she responded, thinking about how to respond. cause, duh, he wasn't gonna make her settle-- he wasn't trying to sell her that boring ol' pack life-- but tegan really liked being in a pack. he gazed back at her, shrugging. "[b]i like living in a pack-- helps me to not uh-- die, hah.""[/b] he started, thinking (despite all the problems it caused) rather fondly back on his trip to morningside, "besides, my family is there. i know not everyone's is great but mine's pretty tightly knit." tegan was quiet for a moment, really playing up this sensitive side(it was a new thing, he'd just thought of it, chicks probably dug a guy who was a lil soft right?). and then he added, "i just don't know what i'd do without em, i guess." 

hah! little did she know tegan was totally playing her. 

but like, also, tegan very much didn't know what he'd do without his family. especially his mom. fuck, he'd probably cry for years if he lost ol' mommerz.

"anyway, that doesn't matter-- you know where you're headed?"
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Not dying was one benefit to having a pack for sure, but she had fared well so far, so she didn't worry about it too much. Tegan went on to talk about his family and she felt a pang in her heart. "I do really miss my family," she replied quietly. "So, I understand the draw," Speedy added with a thoughtful smile. She hadn't seen her family in a really long time, and she still thought about them every day.

Glad for the change of subject, she nodded her head and answered, "Yeah, I'm headed towards the flatlands." Once she was on the other side of the mountains, she would have no problem getting back to familiar territory.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
up ahead, tegan could see the landscape begin to open up, and his pale tail wagged behind him. hah, fuck yeah, he motherfuckin did it. nice. he missed what speedy had said, too proud of himself for getting them outta there-- so he just nodded and gave a soft hum. whatever she said probably wasn't that important anyhow. and then she moved on. so, good.

he nodded again. "moving away from my pack," tegan commented absentmindedly. he related everything back to the plateau, it was his easiest point of reference. "but, we're outta there, should be pretty easy to get back-- just, around the mountain, or over it, if you're ballsy enough," he said teasingly, shooting her another smile. 

"and hey if you're ever in the area again you should totally stop by. big plateau, everyone smells like me-- easy to find," he added. what'd she think of that?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy grinned. "I think I can handle it," she replied with a lift of her eyebrow. She could definitely find her way home from here. 

She walked in front of him towards the direction she needed to go but stopped and looked back to give him a shy smile. Turning back around, Speedy walked up to the scout and kissed his cheek before stepping back. "Thanks, Tegan," She said. "If I'm ever over there, I'll definitely stop by," she added still smiling. "And if you're ever in my area, feel to call for me. I'm usually around there somewhere." Unless he had anything else to add, she would turn and make the trek back home.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"bet," said tegan in agreement, lips turned in a smirk-- as they always were. 

and then-- hhoooo fuck. oh fuck. tegan's brain sort of flopped. not cause he didn't know what to do here-- cause he totally did-- but because he just... actually didn't... know what to do here. ah fuck! colt had set him up for the hook, line, sinker, but then what?? what do you do when you caught one??? tegan didn't fucking know?! fuck! towhee had taught him all the basics of the sex but that didn't seem applicable here??? fuckk?!?!?????? oh fuck. 

though tegan wasn't visibly as broken as his thought process was, he was pretty quiet for a moment. thankfully, he saved himself from utter failure and embarrassment by saying, "word." what a way with words he had. fuck his face was hot. "bye speedy, hope i see you around," he added as she turned to go, still grinning. fuck, that went so well. and so poorly. should he have kissed her back or something? or would that have led to the sex? didn't he want that? wasn't that the goal?

fuck! he didn't know. 

whatever, that was a problem for another day. he watched her go, staring at dat ass as she went. he sighed softly as she disappeared. what had he been doing again? oh right-- whip. he should probably head back and tell towhee about his sighting.