Bitterroot Valley I’m awake, let me be.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
All Welcome 
all welcome, dated before her thread in Sunspire, this is her traveling there. If you’d like to have an interesting interaction she’s your gal!

Elixir had been traveling for a while, she never kept a count, not that she could anyway but it was a long time. Her feet were throbbing and so she thought about taking a break but soon night would fall again and she wouldn’t be in the mountains, where she could see what makes her light up.... the night sky a bit closer than ever before. This is a gift to herself for surviving the wilds a little less than a month or two... what a prize for such a small time.

She neared a small valley, it seemed like a perfect place for a rest. Elixir scanned the area as close as she could and selected an area to bed down. As her body moved the grass and filleted upon the earth she let out a relieved sigh. The cool ground left her feeling like she was exhausted, maybe a nap was for the best. Her glassy red eyes shut as she rested, still listening to everything around her.
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
This looked lonely. It can remain back-dated, if that fits you.

Nelly Blackthorn had literally been the black sheep of the litter, where various shades of grays and agoutis were predominant features in terms of coats. Apple had scratched her head and looked back at the known ancestors from her side of the family and found no one, who had looked alike. And her then - mate - she had forgotten, whether it was the third or the second, had come from a line of ivory and alabaster coated beasts. So the only explanation could be that... that the passionate fling with a dark stranger had not been as innocent as Apple would have wanted to believe. 

Nevertheless the young mother was a smart woman, who knew, when to keep quiet, when to bend the truth and not ask too many questions. And as a result, while Nelly had grown up to be very different from her parents and siblings in terms of looks, she had been headstrong, smart and tough as nails. And fate would have it that she would be her father's favourite kid of them all (and Apple's too, though she loved all her children dearly). Eventually she had founded a pack of like-minded fellows and had achieved in life great things.

Apple was reminded of her offspring, when she spotted a very similar looking wolf sleeping. Had it not been for the gentle sound of steady breathing and the warmth the wolf radiated, she would have tripped over her lying form and woken her up rudely. Now - with things being as they were, the older wolf settled down on the ground a little distance away and waited for the other to wake on her own.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
thanks for joining, sorry for the elongated wait. :)

As Elixir was resting peacefully she felt eerie like someone might have been watching her rest so she opened one eyelid. It was a surprise when she noticed a white wolf sitting a little ways away from her seeming like she was waiting for something. A yawn overcame her mouth before she wanted to say anything to the white wolf. "Hello." she said a little lazily after just waking up.

Elixir was still a bit groggy but was cheerful enough to want to get to know who this was. Maybe today she would make a new friend. She looked like a cloud, which would be a compliment coming from Elixir.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
Maybe it was a creepy thing to do to watch others sleeping (strangers, especially), but Apple had been surrounded by wolves all her life and therefore she lacked any inhibitions, when it came to people she did not know. After all - it would take just a few minutes for them to become her acquaintances. She made friends easily, if the other party was inclined to let her.

"Hello," she returned. "In case you are not as good and nice as you look and have some malicious intentions, I have to warn you beforehand that I might be the worst creature you have met so far," she said in a friendly ton. "However, if you are as good and nice as you look, I will be glad to have a chat."
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
She listened to the woman and then nodded. “I’m probably nicer than I look if I’m being honest. We can chat if you want. “ elixir smiled eagerly to eat to know the snowy woman. She hoped they could be good friends when they were done talking because she didn’t have many of those. 

When did ya get here?” She asked softly looking past her to see if she had anyone else with her. It seemed she was alone and she laid her eyes back into the snowy woman. “Elixir by the way.” She said hurried before Apple could say anything.
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Excellent and brilliant - what else can I say," Apple replied cheerfully, trusting every girl's word. The older wolf had long been in this world to get a rather correct first impression of people she met along the way. 

"So, how come such a dashing young girl is on her own out in the world?" she asked conversationally. "Speaking of my dashing self, who is not young anymore, I left home by choice to see the world a little, before I arrange a date with the Big Old Bony man," she added.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir chuckled a bit at her excitement to talk as no one had ever been that excited to talk to her. This wolf seemed to be a very nice one, that was rare. Her tail swayed as she felt grateful to be in her presence.

I left my band so I could go to the mountains and watch the stars from there for my birthday. I turn 2 tomorrow.” She said thinking about how the stars would look from the highest mountain. Her eyes shined with awe afterward. “The bony old man?” She questioned and cocked her head to the left side. She had no idea who the white woman was talking about.
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Happy coming to the Earth day," Apple replied, feeling rather old compared to her. Three times older - to be exact. "The Big Bony Man - oh, he is the fellow, who collects souls of the dead," she explained, speaking about Death in such a light-hearted manner, as if he was one of her dear old friends and former crushes. "Serious man with a special sense of humour, but nice. And never fails to do his duty," she finished.

She spent the next half an hour in a friendly banter and then left to seek out new adventures.