i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket
190 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He was, as he had been so many times before, pinned by her hard gaze. Her first words sunk to his belly like a cold stone. Dread seeped into him like a heavy rainfall, drenching him from his spine to his toes. Tiercel's change in behavior drew his eye for a moment, but it was quick to return to Wylla's fierce countenance as she delivered the rest of her answer. Raptor licked his lips as he absorbed her terms, nodding agreeably and in relief.

His daughter was being ushered to the bushes by her mother. He was reminded of the many times he ate things he should not have, but now was not the time to reminisce. It was time to go. "I'll be back," he murmured, dropping his nose to quickly nuzzle Tiercel's silky ear and to gently nudge her toward the bushes Wylla had indicated. He was quick to step away, a squirrely assortment of energies were coiling in his limbs — nervousness, excitement — but as much as he felt the need to go and do what he had to do, he also felt like he was close being unable to move at all.

Raptor cleared his throat, feeling himself coming undone, and started off. He paused only to look over his shoulder. "Thanks," he said, and then he was gone. He kept fast to his feet all the way back to Ironsea, never pausing or detouring.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket - by Raptor - August 20, 2018, 10:06 AM