Blacktail Deer Plateau Think what you will, take me as I am
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW but maybe @Krarius so they can meet? :)

The evening found the leader in her favorite place - the edge of the Plateau where she could overlook the Flatlands - her mahogany gaze drifting absently across the golden grass, their heads heavy with seeds, as they danced in the wind. 

The breeze picked up, blowing gently through the trees at her back and tangling in her pallid fur. The healer's eyes drifted shut peacefully, listening to the soft voices of the forest speak. There was magick in these trees, this she was sure of. Not the magick she had come to know in the north, amongst the dancing lights and the ice mountains. No, this forest had a power as old as the land itself and though she could not understand their song, she was content to listen when the ancients spoke. 

Her eyes opened, lifting to a sky overcast with grey stormclouds. The heavens opened, a few drops striking her ravaged form.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
After a few strange encounters, Krarius had become cripplingly self conscious. He did his best not to be overly friendly or come across as too playful. The blue-eyed Eta crossed ever T and dotted every I out of fear of the burly male's lingering threat of ripping his throat out.

Needless to say, Krarius was suddenly on edge more than usual.

That was likely the reason he stuck to the darker hours of day. He wanted desperately to be hidden and he avoided every scent when possible. Except it seemed that he had failed to miss one. A lounging pale form in the distance met his pale blue gaze. Anxiety gripped him without mercy. He began to look for a way out of this.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears pinned at the soft tread of footsteps. She could feel the presence at her back, though they didn't approach, leading her to turn her head over her shoulder nervously. Her dark gaze landed on the newest recruit, the one she had seen from the undergrowth. He still seems timid, though Liri is unsure what exactly caused this. 

Regardless, she whuffed softly in welcome, her tail wagging. "Hello," the leader greeted verbally as she turned to speak to him. He was exotic in appearance, chocolate coated with sky blue eyes, she noted absently and his scent was a mixture of pine, lavender, and something distinctly male. 

"I'm Liri," she offered, "would you like to join me? The view is lovely." She turned back to it, listening with her back turned to see if he approached. 

cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
A whistled, soft whine escaped him upon being spotted. Krairus knew that an escape would be much harder after her discovery of him. It would not be easy to just slip into the shadows now.

Her words, while relaxed, did not soothe his frazzled nerves. Minori had used relax words only for him to make things awkward. The burly male had been rather relaxed upon threatening him. Krarius seemed to struggle to grasp what relaxed wolves really wanted.

It was with small steps that he moved closer, sitting a few yards away to her left. Baby blue eyes did not dare look her direction in fear of what it might start.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The damaged girl felt the urge to turn to him, concern bubbling within her at the timorous behavior he presented. She couldn't imagine that he felt threatened by her - tiny thing she was with only three legs and injured to boot. Liri wasn't going to be harming anyone for a while, not that it was a habit for the gentle soul in the first place. 

"You needn't be afraid," she murmured, gaze fixed on the world below. She didn't look at him, didn't turn to him for fear she woul scare him away. "I thought you might like to see this. You're free to go if you'd like. I won't force you to stay," Liri finally glanced at him, offering a shy but friendly smile. 

cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
At her next words, he stole a look at her. A tattered beauty and his heart felt squeezed in his chest. He was reminded of the woman in the meadow who had told him "few stare as gently as you have," and his skin grew warm. He shuffled his paws in the earth below him and looked back out to the horizon.

I-I do like it... He admitted. I...I just didn't w-want to intrude. Not e-everyone has appreciated my presence. Krarius felt bad admitted it but on the same hand it felt good to confide in someone. Granted he had no clue if they would want to listen to him.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She smiled kindly, glad he had decided to stay. "This is my favorite place. It's like you can see the world from this ledge. Kavik showed me a place that overlooks our territory if you'd like to see it sometime." Her eyes were warm with the memory as her gaze roamed over the Flatlands once more. 

Concerned at his stammered statement, Liri turned to him with a furrowed brow. "Has someone been unkind to you?" If there was someone deliberately making their new recruits feel unwelcome, she wanted a word with that someone.

cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Krarius allowed his head to nod at her offer. I-I would. He answered in a gentle tone as his toes squirmed against the earth below him. It was hard to be friendly and open sometimes, this he had begun to learn.

Her words caused his face to grow burning hot and his head turned away, cowardly looking elsewhere. Anywhere but at her. I-I don't want t-to get them in t-t-trouble. He felt childish at that moment and he was sure he looked just how he felt.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I promise you, they will not know it was you who informed me. I will not treat them harshly but I will not tolerate any member treating you unkindly. You're one of us now. That makes you family," Liri assured solemnly, leaning forward as earnest mahogany eyes shone with her intentions. 

No wolf would make any member of the family feel uncomfortable, they had not formed this pack with the basis of most. There would be no clawing, no shoving to climb to the top. No, she had dreamed of their pack being a haven for those who proved themselves trustworthy, who proved themselves as kin. Kin did not threaten each other.