Swiftcurrent Creek des knaben wunderhorn
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Only now did she take notice of his accent; it was one she wasn't familiar with. Sure, at the coast she had met lots of strange figures, all with their own way of talking (or no talking at all, in Darky's case), but this one was new. Uhh- okay... She answered softly when the stranger turned. She blinked in quiet confusion, plopping her fluffy bum on the ground to make the wait easier on her legs that had not worked out in quite a while.

She had not expected him to bring her a gift at all. Unlike her foreign friend, she had been raised in a pack in which status meant everything. Even now did she think herself a failure for simply being an Omega. She had been taught to lead and satisfy her own loved ones, had even become the sometimes a little reckless leader her father probably wanted her to be, but she thought nothing of it before she reclaimed a spot in the proper ranks.

Her brows raised in surprise as she sniffed the meat he had brought. She felt her tummy rumble. Her ears slid down, curving along her skull as she smiled. Thank ya. She said before ripping a piece off to gently chew for now. She swallowed quietly and out of habit blurted; By tha way, I'm Chusi - Chusi Fearghal.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
des knaben wunderhorn - by Mahler - July 06, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: des knaben wunderhorn - by Chusi - July 07, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: des knaben wunderhorn - by Mahler - July 07, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: des knaben wunderhorn - by Chusi - July 09, 2018, 08:08 AM
RE: des knaben wunderhorn - by Mahler - July 09, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: des knaben wunderhorn - by Chusi - July 17, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: des knaben wunderhorn - by Mahler - July 24, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: des knaben wunderhorn - by Chusi - July 28, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: des knaben wunderhorn - by Mahler - August 05, 2018, 01:10 AM