Blackfeather Woods and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept,
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
OMG EB! IDK why I thought she was killing herself for a moment and teared up a little T.T

Just out of pure curiosity Damien veered off from the borders once he reached the western edge to find his way towards the Weeping Willow. Cicero, as Damien remembered, would spend entire days within the spores' reach without apparent purpose, and though Damien feared that the effects of the poison would one day take a toll on his brother there was no might capable of dissuading the patchwork spider.

He went hoping to find a trace of him. A mark, a hidden message, perhaps even Cicero himself just dosing off under the willow's poisonous shade, but instead he found the consort he left behind. From Damien's point of view Relmyna was in danger. She was vulnerable to the effects of the mysterious tree, closer to death with every second she spent within the clearing. She could not be spared, Relmyna had not only the responsibility of bringing up Cicero's daughters, but she was also already part of the Melonii clan, and thus, part of Damien's family. But the dark prince had his reservations about ever nearing the tree again. He went as far as to walk across the treeline that surround the willow's reach, and even from that distance Damien could smell the faint bitter ether emanating from the tree, blurring his vision. From there he barked at the mute hoping that she still had a grip on reality strong enough to determine his presence and hopefully give him some sort of signal. What was she hoping to achieve?

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Damien - July 08, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM