Blackfeather Woods and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept,
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

With hot blood still rushing through his veins Damien forced himself to settle. His eyes studied Relmyna's face and although he was used to the woman's savaged appearance Damien couldn't help thinking she looked grimmer than usual. Perhaps it was her eyes, which glanced at him with lusterless emotion, or maybe it was the shivering which made her look abnormally nervous. Whatever it was, Damien suspected it had to do with his brother, for he knew the two of them had been particularly close despite being oblivious to the nature of their relationship.

Once again Relmyna tried to formulate words and Damien's ears swiveled towards her immediately. It was an uncommon occurrence what she was attempting, which could only mean she had something very important to say. "ss ... ss ... eh," she muttered, and Damien picked up the thread. Sh.. Sheo? he queried hopefully. Sheogorath? Are you talking about my brother? he wondered, then. But it was strange. As far as Damien was aware everyone knew him as Cicero, so why, then, would Relmyna call him by his middle name?

Messages In This Thread
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Damien - August 10, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM