Blackfeather Woods and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept,
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

The oddest thing of all was how talkative Relmyna had become in the past weeks. Damien had good memory, but nowhere in his archives was there a file on how the patchwork female's voice sounded like before that day. Whatever she was trying to let out must drag an immense importance both for her and himself as recipient of the message.

Sheogorath. He could be sure that was what she was trying to say as no negative came from her. Then she muttered once more, and though at first it didn't make sense Damien was trying to pick up the hints, but it was hard when he couldn't read her eyes as they stared at the ground. Ast... Astrid? No, Nyx didn't go by that name and Damien doubted that Relmyna would even know it. Av... It took him a second, but his intuition told him: Astara. Averna. Relmyna's cubs, probably her most priced treasure. Then Sheo again, and the last bit was not hard to guess from there. Relmyna was trying to say that Sheogorath was the father of her girls.

A rarely seen smile comes across Damien's face when Relmyna lifted her gaze. He felt nothing but joy, for although he had already guessed it, no one but her could confirm the day & night cubs' parentage.

I know, he said warmly, I know... a nostalgic whisper, and he reches out to cover her with a protective embrace. Lets get you back home, he said then gently nudging her up. Her daughters needed her to be at her strongest point, and after that day he could be sure she would try her best. Sadly not all the mothers care.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM