Emberwood I never knew anybody 'til I knew you
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik felt Liri briefly freeze at his words before relaxing against him in a hug. He turned to hold her for a few minutes, both of them silent. Finally, she pulled away to meet his gaze and repeated the foreign word she had said earlier, but this time, Kavik understood what it meant without needing her to translate, and he gave her a long, tender kiss in response.

He pulled away from the kiss just enough to be able to look into her beautiful eyes as he spoke. "I'm sorry I didn't say it before. You're so beautiful and amazing..." Kavik paused and closed his eyes before continuing, "...and too fucking good for me. But, I love you so much." His biggest fear, aside from not being able to keep her safe, was that she would one day realize he didn't deserve her and leave him. He wouldn't even blame her; he would just accept the broken heart as retribution for keeping her for so long when he so clearly shouldn't be allowed to have her. That wouldn't stop him from tracking her down, though. No, he was too selfish to just let her go without a fight. 

That selfishness was what fueled his next words. "I know I called you my mate the other day, but I meant it. I want you to be mine forever..." His green eyes had opened and bored into her chocolate gaze with the love he felt for her. "...if that's also what you want." Kavik's fear of her answer forced his last words out as almost a whisper.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 07, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 09, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 09, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 12, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by RIP Kavik - July 12, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 13, 2018, 08:59 AM