The Floodlands Swamp Fires
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Nevouku went a bit away, yet not too far away from the territory. Right next door, in fact. Going to find what he could in the nearby rivers. He wanted to touch up on his fishing and swimming skills as well, so that was another reason for coming out here. For now, he was alone as well as he looked about for where he could start looking.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She followed Nevouku's trail easily.  Sometimes she worried about him, the way he kept to himself, so to see him go outside the territory and actually.. you know.. do something was so unsual for him that she felt morally obligated to at least make sure he didn't die or something.

She sped to his side, threw her chin up and asked, What's good?

600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Nevouku jumped when he heard someone come up beside him. He looked to them and saw it was Ceara, and sighed with relief. He was glad it was her, rather than a stranger. "N-Not that much. Was going to fish!" And swim, and explore, and stuff.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

It'd be weird to back out now, wouldn't it?  Fishing didn't sound like the best thing in the world because she was bad at it and she tended to avoid things she was bad at like the plague because she'd much rather put her time to doing things she could be productive with (and she didn't like looking stupid).  But um.  That sounds good... you any good at it?

600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He nodded quickly. He was somewhat good at it. "I-I am good. I can swim and f-f-fish. Salmon is gr-great!" he said, putting on a big smile. Swimming, well he could do better. Not doing so well in cold waters, always shaking when he swam.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She wrinkled her nose a little more in distaste.  I can't swim.  I suck at fishing.  But maybe you could show me.  I've never had salmon before, she said with a questioning shrug.  Maybe this time he could show her some stuff, eh?

600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Nevouku was saddened to hear that, perhaps she would be watching. But then to her suggestion of showing her, he nodded. He would most certainly show her and teach her how to fish and swim if he could. "Yes yes, I c-can. This way!" he called out, running ahead to find a water source. Which he did eventually.