Blackfeather Woods Just around the river
Private  July 09, 2018, 01:57 PM
Moonshadow
Blackfeather Woods
Eta
It had been a long night for the ebony female. Her eye sight almost completely returned to her. Moonshadow failed in bringing the pup home, even though she was safe. It still haunted her thoughts. Day by day, the she wolf found herself constantly lost in her thoughts. She needed a distraction, something to get her mind away from it all.
July 15, 2018, 10:07 AM
Damien
Blackfeather Woods
Zeta
Sorry for the wait! I'm setting this after the thread with Corvus

He saw her wandering under the moonlight, a wolf he hadn't met before and he approached her. Despite Kove's decision to put him at a lower rank Damien never stopped behaving like the prince he was. His tail held high, his ears pressed forward and a bold gaze.

You! he barked as he limps to her, are you a medic? blood dripped from his wounded leg, a token from a recent encounter with a trespasser.

July 15, 2018, 11:32 AM
Moonshadow
Blackfeather Woods
Eta
She was dramatically pulled from her thoughts as a male came up to her injured. He smelled of blackfeather so she pushed those worries aside. "Officially no, but I can help." She had slight medical knowledge but she knew how to stop bleeding at least.
July 15, 2018, 03:58 PM
Damien
Blackfeather Woods
Zeta

Oh how he wished Potema was here. She would patch him up in no time, but this one would have to do for now. Do you have supplies? he inquired. He wasn't sure there would be anything useful in the old infirmary without Potema or Cicero to take care of things. Whatever she needed she would have to find fast, for Damien's patience ran short at the time.

3 hours ago
Moonshadow
Blackfeather Woods
Eta
Moonshadow shook her head. "I know this normally doesn't help by saying but calm down the more your heart races the more you'll bleed. I'm going to see if we have anything to help. " Moonshadow quickly ran off looking around for a familiar plant she had used once before.