Sleepy Fox Hollow Sitontik
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
She knew the journey would be long. Takiyok had made it with ease, traveling by herself for most of it. Traveling together takes more time and four puppies considerably slow them down. Their first day of travel through Otter Creek took more out of her than she anticipated, only continuing over a small mountain range (and small is surely an understatement). They afforded several breaks for the children and Shivali relished in them, too. Pent up anxiety over the last several weeks weighs heavily on her shoulders easily shine through but she focuses on the single task of putting as much distance between themselves and the woods.

Siarut decides where to stop and she releases a long breath, feeling her legs burn now that they’ve become still. She closes her eyes, lowers her head, and gently sets @Sos down at her feet. @Tunerk is collected and @Tomkin drops @Aningan off, and soon @Tahani lets Currituck go nearby, whom clamors close for a feeding. A fourth, unexpected pup is an added toll on all of them, more specifically her own children. For now, she has enough to give them but the new stress will catch up to her soon. Slowly, Shivali lowers to the ground while the puppies swarm upon her for a feeding—a little more cramped than usual—but she tiredly turns upward to the group.

“Can someone find an empty den?” she asks upon her siblings. If not a den, then somewhere to hide away for the day or so they stay. She can’t have any of the children exposed without them all there and in a place like this, she’s sure there’s got to be something to be offered.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
Sitontik - by Siarut - July 09, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Sitontik - by Takiyok - July 09, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: Sitontik - by Shivali - July 13, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: Sitontik - by Currituck - July 14, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Sitontik - by Tunerk - July 18, 2018, 02:02 PM