Cerulean Cape In an upside down world, floating in a pineapple
64 Posts
Ooc —
When his words reach her, her miscolored ears twitched - the only sign she'd heard. Something dark flickered in the girl's eerie gaze, despite the fact that the northman couldn't see it, and she found herself responding without meaning to. "Aren't all stories?" She doesn't expect answer, and likely wouldn't get one even if she did.

"Aye, seer." Kai can sense his intrigue with the word and figures it must mean something to him; whether it means the same thing to Kai is unclear. 

"I have tried to hear the gods my entire life," she glanced back at him, something wild glinting in her eyes in the place of her usual casualty. 

"They curse me," she whispers, likely too soft for Kjalarr to catch over the sound of the waves. "Alas, they offer little guidance. The one god who has always answered lays before me," her gaze was turned to the sea, not to his face - she would not see if he was disappointed or pleased with her answer. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: In an upside down world, floating in a pineapple - by Kai - August 08, 2018, 09:45 AM