Moonspear days went by when you and i
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Despite his clunky efforts at anything helpful, she took them very well and even saw fit to thank him for it--a bit to his surprise, but he grinned back fleetingly all the same. "Well I won't then," he replied, plenty pleased that she was handling it so well. No use in wasting effort in being sad for her if she wasn't that sad about him--Jarilo had just thought it had seemed like more importance to her considering how much time they spent together, but really, he knew better than to expect less from any of his sisters.

Such aside, she took well to his suggestion, and also took the more daring route. He curved a new smirk, as she would meet no resistance from him. "West it is," he said and dipped his nose to match the finality of the decision. As for what would await--well who knew. They'd figure it out. He trusted they would because if he could make do close to the mountain alone, together his assurances were doubled at least. He would preface with hints from his older sisters and maybe parents, sure, but that was standard for him, and Jarilo was confident going into it--so that had to count for something. "I have no idea what's over that way but we can find out," he said. "We don't have to go right away, but soon.." Another thing to figure out later.. he'd know when the time was right.

When she brought up their father's beach trip, the yearling Ostrega nodded. "I think he will," he reasoned, though his expression shrunk thoughtfully. He had been busy with the pups lately--and the son knew how taxing trying to corral them was. Puppies were a lot of work. "I don't think he's had much time for beach trips lately. Maybe soon," he said, trying to be hopeful as he flashed his sister a look, but soon was a reoccurring theme, and summer wasn't endless. "I did find out from a scout that came near here when I was patrolling that some pack is claiming that Stavanger Bay place now.. so we can't even visit there exactly without dealing with that," he gestured vaguely, frowning.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - July 11, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - July 17, 2018, 04:04 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - July 26, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - August 03, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - August 10, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - August 14, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - August 19, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - August 21, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - August 23, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - August 23, 2018, 01:57 PM