Dawnlark Plains wait for me to come home
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
@Aditya @Aliac @Dawn @Pema whoever can come and let him in officially. Forwarded to the 13th.

He had been gone over a month and seen more of Teekon than he had in his entire life. He had met many and he had almost experienced his first time. He had drowned in his grief and resurfaced again, repeating the process several times before he felt purged. He had become a bearer of bad news and brought Seelie sadness during a time when she really did not deserve it. He had been gone for so long that when he began to smell the traces of Morningside he almost stopped and turned around. It wouldn't be the same, he personally no longer felt like he deserved to call it home there. Yet he had loyalty to it and even despite his guilt deep inside it would always be his home.

When he entered the plains he sniffed at the borders. He was glad to smell that almost everyone was there but he panicked when the smells of Dauntless,Lavender and Easy were found to be missing. The grief arose again when he found that his dad's scent was completely missing. He choked as he raised his head and called for his sister, for Aditya or Pema or even Aliac. He wanted someone to pour out his apologies to, he wanted someone to welcome him home. He wanted to feel loved again.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Aditya - July 11, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 10:03 PM