Dawnlark Plains wait for me to come home
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She apologized too and he wasn't surprised by this, instead he gave a nod to accept it though he smiled in a watery way "What you did was good for everyone as a whole. I...would have made everything worse by staying around" he said and though the whole duration of being gone had been hellish because of the loneliness, he still meant it as the truth. He closed his eyes briefly as she pressed into his fur, heart soaring at the contact before reopening them when she stepped back. The change in demeanor lead him to assume that business was coming next.

He was right, she began to tell him the pack news. His face began to break out into a happy expression at the news of pups before he noticed how she looked. She didn't look happy at the news, she looked scared almost. His eyes swept over her pelt and he noticed the thinning of her frame as she said that they hadn't enough hunters."We're at risk of starving..." the words made his heart and spirits sink, mouth opening as his mind raced. "Perhaps....Whoever is strong enough can join me on a trip to search for prey elsewhere?Somewhere off territory" he suggested. If there wasn't enough food here then they must turn to other places right? They couldn't just let everyone starve. "I can also go recruiting if you trust me to bring home good members." he offered. He would work just as hard as he had before, perhaps even harder at the news that they were in danger.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Aditya - July 11, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 10:03 PM