Dawnlark Plains wait for me to come home
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The sick feeling he got at the news originally grew as he thought more about it. If Dawn looked thinner then how did Pema and Aviana look nursing children? How were Catori and the kids fairing? He found he felt desperate to go and check on them as soon as possible. While his mind raced he made sure to listen to what she had to say and nodded  "Shale would be good. I'll start hunting solo immediately of course...bring in whatever I can." he said trying to sound calmer than he felt. It would do no good to panic, he needed to keep calm and focus on working. Then when she gave her trust he felt a piece of him heal, a change go through him. Perhaps that is all he wanted, maybe he just wanted Dawn to trust in him like dad always had. 

The next news was completely unexpected and he stared at her in silence. Despite how calm she spoke it and how accepting she was, he knew she couldn't possibly be that way inside. She had to be hurting and even though he had grown in many ways he hadn't the experience to know how to comfort on this. He could at least sympathize though "I'm sorry Dawn. Everything's just....everything's just falling apart huh?" he murmured softly, ears going back against his head. He wanted to know what happened, if Aditya had done something or if Dawn had been the one to cause it but he wouldn't pry like that.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Aditya - July 11, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 10:03 PM