Blackfoot Forest Watch carefully the magic that occurs
146 Posts
Ooc —
Her words have wrought a change in nanuk, she feels a stab of guilt seeing the hollow ache in his eyes - not an easily swallowed emotion for the wild girl. There's an apologetic gleam to be found in her silver eyes, if he cares to find it. Her ears tip back and she swallows thickly - knowing she must fix it. 

"I think not, for he wouldn't have tried so hard then," and though her eyes are turned to the night sky, where Siqiqniq has just finished his fiery descent, the words are soft - meant for nanuk.

"I think that Siqiqniq had much on his shoulders, he carried a great burden. Sometimes these things bring us hardship, for we can snap under such strain. I also think that Siqiqniq has accomplished much and deserves to be recognized for it." 
The tundrian dares not meet his gaze, suddenly frightened she has overstepped. Angakkuq knows not of the conflict that brought the Ateneq family to these wilds, but she is keen and catches much in her moonstone gaze. 

"I believe if I had a brother that was at all like Siqiqniq then I would not be as I am today," she murmurs without thinking, her tongue loosened by Siarut's presence. 

Tupilaq rises, eyes trained carefully on her small feet. "We will have to leave soon." She's reluctant to leave his company behind, here in this meadow. But Tiqaaq's rise meant their own and soon, nanuk's siblings will be searching for him.

"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Uki - July 12, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Siarut - July 12, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Siarut - July 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Siarut - July 13, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Siarut - July 13, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: Watch carefully the magic that occurs - by Siarut - July 13, 2018, 02:01 PM