Heron Lake Plateau F*ck you i won't do what you tell me!
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Private 
For @Lucca yay!

The current developments of Tywyll: He kept the cute and cuddly facade around momma and daddy but around everyone else he was the littlest shit that had ever walked the earth. He annoyed Cinder and also loved him up alot, he kept pissing over Quixote's spots ( still has no idea what that means) and he stuck his nose into bad things.

Currently he was standing over the edge of the lake, having wandered that far for the first time in a while. He wanted to know what happened if he jumped in. Intelligence wasn't his strong suit yet apparently. So without hesitation, he did what he wanted and stepped into the water dropping in like a rock. He screamed and flailed and splashed around, not noticing that it really really wasn't that deep and all he had to do was stop panicking and fucking plant his paws down.
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Thanks for starting! @Cinder (or any other pup) is welcome to jump in at any point! ;D

His little brothers had, for the most part, been kind of boring while they were still in their waddling potato phase. They were cute, he had to admit, but they had done little besides pooping, eating, and sleeping and Lucca wasn't about that life. Okay, maybe he was but only if he was doing it. Those activities were not spectator sports. Now, however, they were finally looking more like actual wolves and could even form full sentences! He was beginning to like them much more by the day and today found him seeking out their company for some brother bonding time.

Only they were nowhere to be found at the den.

Nor the caches.

Nor with @Finley or @Eljay or his own littermates.

Wondering if they were old enough to be taken out on hunts (though even more perplexing was the possibility that the Blackthorn boy had somehow missed the call for a hunt), Lucca slowly made his way towards the Plateau's lake before the high-pitched sounds of distress caught his attention. His heart immediately jumped into his throat as he spotted the source of the cries. "Oh fu—oh shit, SHIT!" No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Oblivious to the fact that his sibling wasn't in any real danger, Lucca rushed to the close the distance between the flailing Tywyll and himself in record speed. It was the fastest he had ever moved in his life. "It's alright, bro, you're alright, I gotcha!" The words spilled out of his mouth in a panic, serving more of an assurance to himself than the younger boy. With hasty, ungainly strides, he splashed into the shallows of the lake and made to scoop the dark pup up in his jaws and carry him back to the safety of dry land. That was if he cooperated.
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Tywyll was still oblivious to the fact that he really would not drown here and in full blown panic continued to splash in such a way that there would probably be no fishing for a while. When he heard Lucca he whined and flop splashed toward him, going limp when his older brother grabbed and dragged him out. Once on the shore he lay still, soaked and looking like a drowned rabbit before he laughed. "Now I know what happens" he chortled and touched his nose to Lucca's chin "That was awesome! You just jumped right in and grabbed me, all "Don't worry lil dude, I'm here to save the day!" And then dragged me out!" he spoke enthusiastically like what happened wasn't traumatizing or scary at all.
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Throwing up a conclusion!

In Lucca's reality, his brother was absolutely in danger and could go under at any moment and drown and then his family would hate him forever and Towhee would probably try to throw him off a cliff and he would be disowned and kicked out of the pack and would have to live out the rest of his days in exile eating rocks for sustenance. The very thought caused a shiver of dread to race down his spine, and he focused all of his energy on trying to fish his wiggling little brother out of the lake.

Thankfully, the dark cub went obediently limp as soon as he was hoisted into the air — the sensation almost causing Lucca to drop him in a panic, thinking he was too late. He managed to finally pull him onto dry land, however, and immediately after setting him down, the Blackthorn hurriedly went to check him over. His chest tightened as the boy lay still, and he almost let out a strangled call for help before suddenly Tywyll sprung back to life, gleeful laughter immediately filling the air. Lucca sagged onto his haunches in relief, quivering slightly from adrenalin. Is this what parenthood was like? If so, he wanted no part of it.

He was confused by his brother's light-hearted comment, as if he had arrived at some conclusion of a scientific experiment. What happens when doing what exactly? Trying to drown? Just thankful that his little sibling was still alive and kicking was enough for Lucca to forgive him for whatever he was trying to do, however, and he offered a weak, relieved smile as the boy babbled on, not feeling at all as heroic as Tywyll believed him to be.

"Yeah, no problem," he said breathlessly, before pulling himself up onto shaky limbs. He ushered his talkative brother away from the shoreline, a path the younger boy obediently followed as he rambled on. The two then low-key made for the den, where Lucca would get Raven to check Tywll out, if only to quell his concerns (both for his brother's health and a reassurance that he wouldn't be murdered by his parents for almost letting their child drown).