The Sunspire More....socialization?
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She gave a small coo as Olive's daughter swats the pebble back at her, the stone bouncing off her paw. She smiles and more gently this time, so as not to hit the sleeping boy again (she'd cringed a bit at that) rolls it back toward the girl. As Seabreeze begins to speak she focuses back in, her usual look of surprise forming at the positive things being said. Maybe it was something Preston had done to her, but she never genuinely thought she was much of anything and never expected any praise from others nor wanted it. She snorted, the sound pretty unladylike and further proving that her bedside manner needed some work, but she gave Seabreeze a warm smile. "My manner...that's always been rough around the edges. I love socializing, helping others but...I kind of realise I just never quite fit in. I'm awkward. I stick out like a thorn in the side of others it seems at times."

she felt safe in admitting this to Seabreeze, something about the woman made Hyacinth feel like she could speak and be unafraid of judgement. "I have always wanted to improve and do my best though, so I'll work on it. Maybe all I need is to stop hiding away from others. Go to them instead of having them come to me" she said and flicked an ear as the sleeping child made a noise, praying she didn't wake him up.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 15, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Seabreeze - July 15, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 16, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: More....socialization? - by Seabreeze - July 29, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 30, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: More....socialization? - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 26, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 26, 2018, 10:20 PM