Duck Lake Before I can live with folks, I have to live with myself.
146 Posts
Ooc —
Angakkuq turned to see the distant white blot of another approaching from the direction she'd originally come from around the time Siqiqniq reached his zenith. She could only assume it was a member of her own group, and set the goose at her feet with a weary sigh. Wounds opening as she sat, she grimaced at the feel of them beginning to trickle again, she waited for the other to reach her. 

Tupilaq had seen this one around, another that nanuk had brought back not unlike herself. She knew little of the woman they nicknamed "Fisher" though likely if she knew that the woman too had already formulated an opinion of her, she'd have picked up her goose and kept walking. Alas, tapeesa is an ordinary wolf with ordinary talents - psionics are not included with them. The tundrian merely waits, watching with expressionless eyes as Aqakuktuq approached. 

Her head gives a mere nod, for of all the wolves only nanuk has coaxed her voice out. Though she was silent there was a curious gleam in her moonlit eyes, particularly as they lingered on the feathers that were plastered into Aqakuktuq's coat with mud.
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread