Fox's Glade As if your soul were on fire from within, the moon lives in the lining of your skin.
146 Posts
Ooc —
just gonna assume she's met Tahani, let me know if I need to edit

Tupilaq is just finishing off the bone, preparing to set it aside, when the pale form of one of nanuk's sisters drew near. The tundrian set her bone aside, her ragged ears falling with respect as the other approached - recognizing her as Tahani. Tapeesa isn't usually open with her words, sharing them doesn't come easily. Yet, Tahani's voice has iron in it that says she won't take no for an answer. Uki finds her feet slowly, so that she might explain without appearing too badly injured. 

"Another stray, he was alone. He was too close to us. I don't speak the common tongue but he refused to leave. It became violent but he's gone now," the waif explains softly, her moonlight eyes settled on the ground. She doesn't do well under pressure and it seems obvious from the way her shoulders are hunched protectively.

"I came back with Siarut because he offered me a place amongst his family. If I'm part of your family, I should protect it. I'm sorry if I've upset you," Uki murmurs, dipping her head. It was hard to tell for certain if the intensity in Tahani was caused by anger or concern.
"And you're tired of not being strong."