The Sunspire Safe inside
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away
Private 
For @Rannoch <3

Nara didn't have any experience with pups. The last time she had been in contact with tiny wolves was when her surrogate mother gave birth and Nara had left soon after - which says enough about her attitude toward babies. But, she deemed it necessary to congratulate the alpha pair on the birth of their children, so she was making her way over to Liffey and Rannoch's den. When she arrived, soft, sleepy noises could be heard coming from inside. Nara just stood there a little awkwardly. She didn't dare announce her presence and wake up Liffey or the pups. Therefore she sat down a bit further away and decided to wait for Rannoch or Liffey to come outside, if they were even both in the den. 
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"Nara," Rannoch greeted as he slipped from his den's entryway. "It's good to see you." There was no mistaking the fondness in his tone; her appearance was a delightful surprise. Once Rannoch was standing before her, he gave her a once over and smiled. "Alls well, I hope?" he asked.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away
Yes, yes Nara said. The last time she had seen Rannoch was when they took down the moose, but she didn't get a chance to talk to him after that. That was mostly her fault. She had been napping almost incessantly on several different rocks all around Sunspire (seriously, if anyone wanted to know which rocks were the best rocks, she's your girl). Since the moose was going to feed the pack for weeks, Nara had thought she could afford some leisure time. Now, duty called again.

It has been a while, Nara started, Congrats on becoming a dad, she said cheerfully. How's parenthood been so far?
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Nara's news—or lack thereof— was acknowledged with a bob of his head. But, he acknowledged that sometimes no news was better than bad news. 

In regards to the well-wish and question that she directed at him, he smiled. "Thank you, I appreciate that," he replied. "Fatherhood is great—exhausting... but well worth it." Thankfully, his lot had just settled down for a nap—it seemed as though they were just as fatigued as he was. "They're sleeping now but, do you want to meet them?" he offered.
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

I bet she responded. Rannoch did look like he could use a nap more than her. When he offered for her to meet the pups, she suddenly flinched. Uh yeah, I- I'd love to she said, her voice sounding higher than she had hoped. I hope I don't accidentally kill one though, she thought nervously.
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Nara's apprehension was palpable, and Rannoch frowned. "You don't have to if you don't want to," he assured her; Rannoch couldn't help but wonder where her anxiety was stemming from. "We can continue our conversation out here." he assured her.

When Nara agreed that it was okay, Rannoch led her into the den. She was able to familiarize herself with the children, and caught up with Liffey, too. After spending a reasonable amount of time with the ruling family, Nara excused herself and made her exit.