Dawnlark Plains Nailed it!
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The sun was making its way into the small den that was all Padma knew. Peaking up from behind her mother the young lanky girl peered at the sunlight flooding in, curious. Her legs had grown stronger in the last few days, and with this new found freedom she had taken to waddling around the small den. This was the first time she noticed the light though and it was curious. Taking small steps toward the beam Padma stop short of actually touching it. 

Letting out a small growl, she bowed and growled again. What the HECK was this light doing. It hadn't been here before! It was intruding! Reaching out a paw she smacked the lite ground and made a quick retreat, running back to @Pema and her siblings. Looking back, Padma noticed the light hadn't moved. Once more she started her assult.

@Radcliffe @Shale @Meadow come play with me
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Radcliffe could feel his little tail thumping behind him as someone near him moved. He lifted his head, but something seemed different. There was a light. He was sure it wasn't there before. And something was there, by the light that was trying to get it. Radcliffe gave a small squeak as he tried standing up, wanting to approach the light.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
A squeak came from over her shoulder and the little girl whipped her head to see what it was. In her eagerness to understand she was to quick for her paws to follow and she flopped. She in turn let out a cry of her own, as she struggled to set her paws beneath her once more. Her tail wagged furiously, as she caught sight of another pair of blue eyes gazing at her from the security of their mother.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Radcliffe hid back as he saw something move in his direction, letting out a cry at him. The pup mewed from behind his mother, not looking over now and hiding behind. The pul Radcliffe remained hidden, mewing again and again from time to time.