Mount Apikuni No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
New round; no posting order. This round includes Minori's last post.

Kavik nodded at his head at Liri's definition of the pack. Her reasons were the same as his. He wanted a pack that allowed everyone a voice and made the members feel valued. 

When Thorleif approached to greet the female, Kavik spared him a brief glance before turning his attention back on the female in front of them. Travelling was hard and dangerous, and Kavik didn't have time to cater to the irritating male and his strange ways. He had no problem with strange, but Thorleif's behavior could put the group in danger; something that did not sit well with Kavik. 

We can always use fighters to help us keep the group the safe, Kavik said with a nod. You're welcome to join us, he added. More group members meant more wolves he felt he needed to protect, but it also meant more wolves to aid him in ensuring the group's safety. A mercenary would definitely be a helpful addition.
I'm no good without you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
posting once more to wrap this up from liris pov, this'll be open for a while longer to wrap up but if we could make this a priority thread so we could submit our threads to the CMs :)

The woman smiled at Minori's surprise, dipping her head somewhat in embarrassment at the praise of their idea. It seems the ebony girl was inclined to join them and the healer moved to the side a step, gesturing with her head as if to physically allow the girl to join their numbers. 

"Welcome," was all that needed to be said from the healer as she moved closer, nudging aside the deranged Thorleif not ungently. She'd come to learn he was merely lost in some far away world that only made sense to him. He could fight and hunt, which they needed, and Liri tolerated his ramblings with patience that few others of their band possessed. 

The fae allowed herself to sniff Minori over, familiarizing herself with their newest recruit. After a moment she again moved to her mate's side, seeking rest once more.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Last from me.

Thorleif was ignored by Grezig as she waited to see what would happen next. Minori gave him an awkward hello (Grezig could not blame her for the awkwardness), and then the strange man was nudged aside by Liri. If laughing were something that Grezig did at all, she would have laughed at this. It was hilarious that Liri had physically nudged Thorleif aside, like a small child or an old man.

’I’d like to join you,’ Minori said. ’I’ll follow you and help protect everyone. If you'll have me…’

Grezig grunted. Minori seemed intelligent and straightforward, something the earthen female could get behind. Any ill will towards her vanished then, and she looked to her alphas for their decision. Both of them agreed to let her stay, and that satisfied Grezig well enough. She turned to Minori and wagged her tail, which was about all the welcome that anyone would ever get from her, even if she liked them.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
last from me!

It seemed that Liri and Kavik had accepted her as she could bring some help to the pack by keeping everyone safe. Elixir gave Minori a small smile before she turned and walked back to her spot she was laying at. It was nice to know that the pack was growing, soon we’d be settled and able to get to know one another. 

Elixir laid down and watched her fellow pack mates. Eventually her eyes got tired and slowly her lids shut. It was a good time to rest because she never knew when they might move again.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
29 Posts
Ooc — Romulus
Thorleif glanced around and saw that everyone had begun to settle down.  He yawned and stretched leisurely.  It had been a fruitful day, at the end.  There was one more wolf to talk to.  The flies were defeated, and their spells broken.  Thorleif padded over to the base of a tree and lay down.  He gave one more yawn, and he rolled onto his back.  It was not long, when the giant rainbow colored flying fish began drifting down from the clouds to snatch him away to the land of slumber.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori couldn't hold back the laugh of surprise when the alpha shoved Thorleif aside like he was little more then a young child. She tried to appear contrite but there seemed to be a glimmer of amused approval and an impressed look on her face as she lowered her head in respect to the alpha. She reached forward and touched her nose to the woman's shoulder briefly while sniffing in her scent and pulling away again. "Thank you" was all she said before stepping forward, eyes catching Grezig's tail wag and returning it with a nod of her head. She headed toward the one wolf she felt comfortable near, Corvus.