Mount Apikuni No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
I was waiting for Illidan and Grezig to go first since Kavik did say same posting order, but I'll just go now since Corvus is the man of the hour, lmao.

He was about to doze off when Kavik's stern tone roused him. Looking up revealed that the alpha was confronting a stranger. The shadow got to his feet and approached the situation to surprisingly recognize the woman: Minori. How interesting. An amused curl of his lips formed into a cheeky grin. Liri had also stepped up and asked him if he knew her, but Minori spoke first, admitting she followed him all the way here and asking if this were a pack.

Corvus resisted the temptation to tease Minori, deciding to save it for later. Confirming what she said, he added, Yes, I met Minori while we were stationed in that forest. He left out the part where she attacked him and they fought until bloodied. Details, details. Then, to Minori, he answered, We are a prospecting pack looking for a place to settle.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed. - by Corvus - July 31, 2018, 10:38 AM