Mount Apikuni No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her ears went up as Corvus confirmed that they had met and then turned to speak directly to her. A small bit of gratitude was felt that she hadn't been ignored. The news that this was a forming pack was obvious to her so she just gave a small nod, why else would so many be travelling together?  Then turning back to the first male as he spoke, she considered the offer. She couldn't just jump head first like she had with Issun, she wanted to know about the place first. "I am. I am a mercenary, are you in need?" she asked hoping that the skill would gain her some respect enough to have her next questions answered. "Can I know a bit about your pack? I don't want to give loyalty to something I don't know about" she said this as respectfully as possible. Sure she was queen of attitude and didn't like other wolves but this was a business situation of sorts, she could be reasonable in these types of situations.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed. - by Minori - August 04, 2018, 10:51 AM