Mount Apikuni No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her gaze quickly moved to the small white female, the one with a crippled leg. It wasn't that the handicap made Minori think less of her, it was just that....yeah it made her think the woman would be weak and easily overcome. That was up until Liri spoke and Minori's gaze quickly filled with wistfulness. "We wanted a place where people would be heard and treated as more than a means to an end." hadn't she begun to feel like a sort of pawn in her family's games before she'd been taken by humans?

She wondered if this was why the others followed Liri, not because of the strength of body but the strength of her mind and heart. "That sounds...wonderful" she said and gave a small sway of her tail about to ask for allowance into the group before the odd man came ambling over, enthusiastically greeting her. He reminded her of the really senile old man that used to live in her home pack, he'd ramble senseless things and try to eat the dirt, saying it cleared out the colon or something. "Hello..." she said warily, ears going back against her head for a moment. "I'd like to join you. I'll follow you and help protect everyone. If you'll have me.." she said and respectfully ducked her head.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed. - by Minori - August 11, 2018, 09:41 AM