The Bracken Woods don't look at me
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
last Lily post from me

She follows Zamael's orders without hesitation, starting to apply moss to the wounds. So much blood was making her faint and squeamish, but she gritted her teeth, trying to stay alert, for Alarian's sake. The words that the others were saying went through her ears without her comprehending them; she only had attention for the Governor, who seemed to be slipping away before their eyes.

"C-come on, Ali," she whispered, heedless of whether she was interrupting other sentiments or, really, if he could even hear her. The scene was messy and chaotic, loud in its own way, and her murmur seemed inconsequential next to such devotion.

But Alarian was her friend, and she would not leave his side now. He had given her a home--the least she could do was aid in saving his life. "K-keep listening to ussss," Lily said, glancing over at Delight. We're in this together, her eyes suggested. "You're g-gonna be o. . .okay."
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
It was like a sailor working with a boat full of holes; he skittered frantically around Alarian, stuffing moss where he could and replacing the patches too soaked to be of use. His ears flicked, half-listening to Delight and Lily, but most of his attention was focused on his brother's vitals. Was he still breathing? Did his heart still beat? That was most important.

"Come on, damn it, don't die on me," Zamael muttered fervently, pressing his head against a non-battered portion of pelt. Teeth gritted, he continued his ministrations for a while until everything was to his satisfaction. He stood back, breathing hard. Stalked over to Runion's piss-soaked head and kicked it, sending it rolling into the trees until it hit a rock with a muffled, wet thump.

Returning, favoring his paw, he scowled down at the trio. "Keep talking, keep talking," he demanded, his voice a hoarse grumble. "He can't fall asleep on us, now. He can get plenty of sleep later, when the bleeding has stopped." If the bleeding stops, said the little voice of doubt in his head.

Shut the fuck up, Zamael told himself, returning to his marigold poultices and beginning to apply them.