Dawnlark Plains don't wanna feel the way i do, just what i'm going through
61 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Sunny -- Come spar!

All that Eventide could do was sit by the borders and watch, because without an adult at his side, he doubted that his patrols would be of much use. That is, to the adults, at least; in Eventide's mind, his patrol work was just as useful and appreciated as anyone else's. He was sure that @Kasatka and @River felt the same, knowing that their big brother was always around to protect them.

The sun was just beginning to clear the horizon as boredom washed over Eventide's stationary frame. He waited for someone else to wake up and meet him, but he knew that it could be a while.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The lack of food in his belly made sleeping difficult and so he woke up and rose just before the sun began to rise over the horizon. He made his way along the borders and froze when he saw a smaller brown wolf sitting there. It took him a moment to recognise Eventide, shocked by how much the boy had grown in the month he was gone. 

He grinned and circled behind Ty, slowly creeping forward closer and closer until finally he pounced. He was careful and just bumped his chest against Eventide's side, a happy and playful growl rumbling from his chest. "Jeez Ty! You're practically all grown up!" he said and gently tugged and pulled at Eventide's ears.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

61 Posts
Ooc —
Finally, some good company! Sunny's jests were welcomed by Eventide, who was grateful to have been saved before boredom swallowed him whole. He moved away from his brother's nips with a playful growl as he stood and trotted off a few steps to the side. You missed it! he exclaimed, body barely able to contain his excitement, I did so much. I bet I can really beat you now! Before his brother even had a chance to reply, Eventide was lunging for his first attack.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny laughed and play bowed despite a pang of regret at having missed Eventide grow up so much. Deciding to have a bit of fun with his little brother he narrowed his eyes and smirked  "Oh yeah? Let's see then, pipsqueak" the words were still warm despite the jab, and as Ty lunged at him he ducked his head and lunged forward aiming to headbutt into him. He would still be more gentle than if he was sparring an adult wolf, he knew that Ty wasn't that strong yet but he wouldn't go as easy on the kid as their first time.
Birdcatcher: 4/10