Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet was just opening his mouth to respond to both Tegan and Towhee when Hydra arrived, and Lyra soon behind. He gave both a small smile, and shifted closer to Hydra, but turned his attention back when they began to explain.

Screech. Why did that name keep coming back up? Gannet had hoped he'd perhaps run and disappeared, but that wasn't the case apparently. At Towhee's news, his cheerful expression flattened along with his ears. He'd never been much for hiding what he was thinking, and this was a blow for a number of reasons.

When he'd met with Screech in the woods, he'd again not thought the boy the type to kill. He'd been angry, yeah, but he'd always been all talk and bluster. Was Gannet that bad a judge of things? What didn't he see that everyone else clearly did?

He didn't doubt that Towhee was telling the truth, and if she was, they'd probably made the right call. Gannet remembered Raven with nothing but fondness from his time back home. But it still hurt to hear that the brother he'd stuck up for and stood by apparently had proven his words wrong. He wouldn't change anything about what he'd done. But it was something to think about. He remained silent, letting Hydra talk while he absorbed the news.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Gannet - July 23, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM