Sleeping Dragon i fink u freeky and i like u a lot
86 Posts
Ooc —
Once, she traveled to Drageda safely with a guard and without getting lost along the way. This time, she loses her companion in a storm and scuffle with a pack for getting to close. She entirely bypasses Sangeda when she realizes she’s lost her way. The storm strong enough to alter some of her surroundings to make it difficult to get back and she doesn’t even attempt to search for the wolf traveling with her. Her main focus is to get back to Drageda and right the wrongs going on for too long and before the season begins to make a turn for colder weather.

She remembers the directions to Sleeping Dragon though she never had a need for them. Training begins young for the wolves of their kind and even harder with the fos goufa and with Drageda in its infancy there would be no time to learn. Besides, Seregrýn kind of fucked that up for her when she was ready. But she finds something familiar from directions long lost, no longer needed when they relocated to the coast.

Ajatar skirts away from the scent of a pack when the Teekons open up for her after the woods. She didn’t do a lot of exploring during her first visit and she doesn’t have the time for it now. If she can find Sleeping Dragon, she’s sure she can find someone or something to lead her toward the cliffs.

A low, eerie, and agonizing sound cuts the air and vibrates her chest something violent, clawing to escape. Her fur bristles around her shoulders as she approaches the opening to the geyser field. She’s heard the stories of what happened here several seasons ago and she has some morbid curiosity lingering, wondering if this is the beast of the mountain to force them out. Ears cup forward as she approaches, searching for the origin of the sound but finding him hidden in the landscape, scent thick on the wind.
Messages In This Thread
i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 18, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 20, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 22, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 06:55 PM