Sleeping Dragon i fink u freeky and i like u a lot
86 Posts
Ooc —
He is up on his feet a lot sooner than she anticipates and she tilts her head back a fraction, halting her steps entirely. The normal, blank stare he would get from her on another other day is twisted in surprise and she struggles to lose the expression. Ears flick back against her head and she stiffens, watching him take staggering steps in her direction. She does not back up too much, waiting to see what is to come of this mad wolf.

Heda! he shouts at her and for a flash of a second, she thinks he is calling her. I need to find Heda. Where is she?

His breathing is erratic and he can’t stay still. Already the situation is out of her hands and the chaos proves this is the mountain Thuringwethil once claimed. She glances away and at the beast of land before landing back on him, shouting the answers she’s already come to. His dull gaze hardens into hers though he makes no more moves closer but she finds she has many questions. Has Heda angered some wolf to seek revenge? A captive? The history of Sleeping Dragon isn’t as strong in her memory as it should and she evens out her face and stares blankly at him, withholding the answer he so desires, "what did you do?"
Messages In This Thread
i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 18, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 20, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 22, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 06:55 PM