Sleeping Dragon i fink u freeky and i like u a lot
42 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"what the fuck does that even mean?" he sputters, more astonished than angry. she was asking questions that made no sense, trying to get him to chase his own tail. as if he were born yesterday. he blinked several times, stupefied, before trying to tackle her second question, mouth gaping like a fish as he tried to find the right words.

"i--i met heda two years ago, during the locust famine. she and her pack claimed this mountain," he explained, jerking his chin at the crag. "i left shortly after, but the memory of her has never left me. i chose to follow another leader over heda; my sins will never be forgiven. i want to make amends. please. . .i need to see heda."

he lifted his shoulders in a desperate shrug, looking back at her. "i mean, the mountain. . .i dunno really anything about it. i never got close enough; her warriors were always on guard," denali said. what did she want from him? if she knew where heda was, she needed to get him an audience. he'd throw himself into the sea before being shut out and away from heda.
Messages In This Thread
i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 18, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 20, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 22, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 06:55 PM