Sleeping Dragon i fink u freeky and i like u a lot
42 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
the girl didn't even acknowledge him. he got no response; instead, their conversation was interrupted by a pair of wolves arriving on the scene. his stomach did flips as his eyes land on a dark woman--oh shit oh shit oh shit is it her, this is her, oh shit!--but a crushing disappointment flattened him as her orbs flickered toward him and they were bright, not the darkness of heda's.

he remembered her eyes well. dark like night, like slate. this woman was a good visual match for heda, but not exact. not her. this was not her. he let out a ragged sigh that came out sounding like a strangled laugh, shuddering.

"what the fuck is going on?" denali asked as they exchanged words in a language he didn't know, glancing wildly between the strange trio. his paws shuffled, his body dancing in a stationary fashion, the height of awkward nerves. "i just need to find heda. please. . .she knows me. if you bring me to her, she'll know me. i just need to find her. please."
Messages In This Thread
i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 18, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 20, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 22, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 06:55 PM