Phoenix Maplewood You stand before me? I'm impressed
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
You did! This'll definitely be interesting.

Shockingly, the woman did not have a retort for him. Perhaps she had a moment of realization in the flaws of her thinki―

The sound of rushed footsteps did not reach his ears until it was far too close for comfort. By the time the shadow turned around, jaws were parted and on track to clamp down on his flank. Love of fighting intact and all, Corvus could've stood to say he was getting a bit tired of being attacked by wolves with bad attitudes so often.

Though he sidestepped away from the side the wolfess occupied, he hadn't been given enough time to react soon enough, and her fangs sank into his flank. He'd predicted her to attack, but he did not predict her to be smart about it. The nosferatu should not have underestimated her, despite her having proven that she was highly emotional and illogically judgmental. It seemed that the woman entered a more logical mindset when in the realm of battle―a sign of a skilled fighter, at least. Well, now he was in this situation again. Time to get himself out of it.

With her bite came the familiar sting of pain, but he was used to it; besides, it wasn't a crucial or sensitive area. In retaliation, Corvus himself lunged for his now-opponent. His options were limited from her position near his back-end, so he aimed his attack at her flank. He managed to hit his mark, though this was hardly a desirable position to be in. Now, Corvus had to hope the woman would release him―and he expected her to, because they both knew a hold on the flank wasn't one worth keeping. She'd surely readjust her jaws elsewhere, but at least he'd more flexible in his options, then.
Messages In This Thread
You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 18, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 19, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 19, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 19, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 19, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 21, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 21, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 22, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 22, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 22, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 22, 2018, 09:27 AM