Phoenix Maplewood You stand before me? I'm impressed
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus felt his blood trickle onto the ground from the tearing of his flesh. With how his neck was craned, he wasn't able to thrash his head efficiently, but that hadn't been the point in him biting her back, anyway. His counterattack got the virago to release him, and he did the same to her as soon as she did. Having predicted an immediate followup attack, Corvus reeled backwards and tilted his head away from where her jaws could snag his throat. However, the wolfess did not lunge at his throat but rose on her hind limbs to ensnare his neck in her forelegs, pulling him into her chest tightly so that her slicing teeth could have their way with the back of his head and neck.

The mercenary growled instinctively, though it was strangely playful in tone. Finally, he'd met a worthy opponent. It excited him to new heights, past the typical high reached from simply being in a fight. Lost in his musing and drowning in adrenaline, the pain hardly registered, and Corvus chuckled before swiping a foreleg under her nearest hind leg. He aimed high so that she couldn't step over it and readjust, hooking his leg around hers to hold it in an elevated position before shoving his weight into her. With only one leg for balance, the force sent her falling onto her back. However, since she had a grip around his neck and would likely try to keep it for leverage, Corvus moved his head down with her to reduce further tearing.

Even if she were able to keep her hold on him, it would not be as strong without her weight behind it, and he was now in a better position to attack. The beast's maw split open, spittle clinging to his ivory teeth, which clamped down on the base of the woman's neck where it met her shoulder. With a fierce snarl into her flesh, he finally had the satisfaction of properly thrashing his head around to cause pain. The lovely taste of blood greeted his palate, pleasing him further. This was much better.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 18, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 19, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 19, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 19, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 19, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 21, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 21, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 22, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Corvus - July 22, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: You stand before me? I'm impressed - by Minori - July 22, 2018, 07:40 AM