Shadewood Maybe I'll find myself sitting on that distant shore
9 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
With one last chuckle, the female scuffed her hind feet on the grass in the retreating bear's direction, then drew alongside the elk with every intention of tucking in. Chases Crows caught her eye, though, and she growled low in her throat while her lips tugged into a challenging grin. Their lumbering friend had already taken the choice cuts from the elk, but there were still some good morsels left. A complete failure like him, getting first pick? Yeah, right!

"That's what they say about me," she agreed, cocky in her manner as she vaulted over the elk and aimed to shove him aside. The wave of her tail indicated her mood, but even if held rigidly, Grawlix would know her intentions from merely the strength of her push, or lack thereof. Sunday had never been a difficult wolf to read; perhaps that was why she'd been betrothed, since her parents knew her wayward spirit would never settle on its own. Some good that had done, though.

As she reached for her friend's ear with blunted teeth, her eyes snagged on the distant river and specifically the land mass it surrounded, and she gestured. "Lookit that."
Messages In This Thread