Shadewood Maybe I'll find myself sitting on that distant shore
7 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He was braced for and eagerly awaiting that move. Tail wagging, he met her with a growl of his own, but there was no trace of aggression or seriousness in its rumbling tone. He was an honest wolf, readable like her, seldom inclined to hide his intentions or mood. Their bodies collided shoulder to shoulder. He swung his snout to nip at her muzzle but gave to her pressure and side stepped. Her teeth went for his ear and he lifted a paw, about to grapple her and attempt to reclaim some station at the elk, when she directed his attention elsewhere.

Chases Crows shook his coat, casting off some excess energy, and straightened out. He traced the split rivers with his gaze and then swept it across the hillscape between them. It was a curious nook. It reminded him of massive tree roots, and the hollow between them that was so comfortable to lie in.

"I like it." He declared after his moment's inspection. The wolf was possessed of a strong affinity for water; it was easy for him to appreciate what he was seeing. "I could get used to hiking a leg over some rocks and trees along those banks."
Messages In This Thread