Shadewood Maybe I'll find myself sitting on that distant shore
7 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He knew it was coming. He knew she did not like it when he pressed into her space — she had made that clear time and again. But alas, the wolf not only had an inclination toward testing his boundaries, he was a rascal and full of badness too. There were times he simply liked to annoy her to see her in action. More often than not, it was a combination of the two. He was compelled to carry out these rituals and was entertained by them.

Chases Crows was known to be quick on his feet. He had enviable reflexes too. He jerked his snout away from her snap with a good-natured laugh. Only her breath touched the dark leather of his nose. The wolf smirked, wagging his tail, and gave her back her space by shuffling down the carcass to where he had been before. He did not always relent so quickly, but nothing about his companion or the situation implored him to keep at it.

"I could go for another round with that bear," he commented, tearing off another piece of meat to swallow, "he gave up kind of quick." Grawlix fanned his ears to the side and hrrrm'ed a semi-disappointed note as he cast his gaze around. There was no sign of that black-furred animal. Then he shrugged, "oh well," and got back to eating.
Messages In This Thread