Heron Lake Plateau I think I'm done
They Left Me Standing Unbroken
106 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Towhee hadn't been lying; the water temperature was nice and refreshing yet not so cold it could make your heart stop beating. It was summer already, after all, it only made sense the water wasn't cold anymore. But he was an adult now, like it or not, and swimming was something he found rather childish. Spending hours in a liquid they were not able to breath in, trying their hardest not to drown? Did that sound fun?

He didn't have time to express his judgement on it, for the moment he wanted to do so the floor gave way under him, or so it seemed, and he fell in the water he had just been examining. His massive butt landed first, and when the giant could not find his balance he flopped onto his side. When the world stopped spinning, for a giant wasn't very used to being tumbled over, he looked at Towhee; not angry or bitter, but more surprised.

Then, he smashed one of his big paws into the water to splash it toward her, a small chuckle escaping him as he did so. If not held back or sprung up on again, he would try to stand up again.
Dance Under The Ladder
Messages In This Thread
I think I'm done - by Ben - July 20, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - July 21, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - July 24, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - July 24, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - July 28, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - August 01, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - August 07, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - August 13, 2018, 08:56 AM