Mount Apikuni I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik scented Elixir nearby and briefly slowed his pace as her bark reached his ears. He came to a stop as he saw her in the distance, but she didn't appear to be able to see him. He watched her curiously as she grew nervous. She certainly was strange, Kavik thought. 

Not wanting to cause the woman anymore distress, Kavik walked out from the shadows. It's just me, Elixir. No need to be scared. He came to a stop in front her her and took a seat. He hadn't had much interaction with the wolfdog; not because he had been avoiding her or anything, but because he was a busy man. He still had some reservations about Elixir, but his mate's fondness of the female had softened him to her a little. She seemed nice enough and had traveled this far with them in one piece; that definitely earned her some points. 

Out for a walk? Kavik asked. He didn't particularly think it was safe for Elixir to be wandering around on her own in the dark, but she was an adult and there were plenty of them around to come to her aid if needed.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue. - by RIP Kavik - July 23, 2018, 01:21 PM