Dawnlark Plains Tounge tied
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
@Loir

Aliac was finally able to think straight and so she decided to see if she could find something to hunt and bring back to the pack. They needed it more than ever now and she was determined to help.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Here's Loir!

Loir had been relaxing outside of Morningside territory for a few brief moments until she had been woken up by a scent of a female coming from somewhere. The scent had slightly made Loir curious, and made her wonder if this wolf could be a potential friend. She was a Joiner, and had been recently accepted into the pack. When Loir had went to investigate the source of the scent, she came across a white wolf, and judging by the familiar scent, Loir could tell it was Aliac.

Oh, hello Aliac! It's me, Loir. Do you need help with anything? Loir asked, trotting over to the wolf with a curious tone taking over.

TAGS: @Aliac
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac smiled at the she wolf and nodded. " I was hoping to find some food to bring back to the cache. I scented a racoon maybe a bit that way." Aliac pointed her muzzle in it's direction.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir nodded as Aliac had explained how she had been looking for prey to store in the caché, and when she had gestured with her muzzle to where she had seen a raccoon, Loir got excited almost immediately. She enjoyed hunting, and maybe if she could catch the raccoon, she could gain approval from Aliac, and hopefully that would bring Loir one step closer to becoming a full member of Morningside. Looking at the direction, Loir started heading off. If I can catch the raccoon, I'll bring it back.
---
Loir had been walking along Morningside territory, sniffing here and there to find a sign of maybe the raccoon. The scent of raccoon was becoming stronger by the minute, and Loir knew that perhaps if she could kill the raccoon, Aliac would be proud. Just then, Loir perked up her head and pricked her black ears once she smelled raccoon, and noticed the small game hobbling by. Licking her chops, Loir started in the raccoon's direction, picking up information about it as she smelled the raccoon's scent. Female, 1 week pregnant, 2 years old. That was all the information Loir was able to gather currently. As she continued sneaking on the raccoon, she eventually got close enough to it and pounced on it, sinking her teeth into the animal's neck, killing it. Loir picked up the raccoon and began trotting back to where Aliac was, and when she had found her packmate, she smiled and placed down the raccoon. I caught it! She announced with pride.

TAGS: @Aliac
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was surprised at gow quickly the she wolf managed to catch the animal. She enjoyed her personality, it reminded Aliac of herself in a way. "Thank you! This will help one of the nursing females we have." She greatly appreciated the females help.
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir smiled at Aliac's appreciation. You're very welcome! Glad I could help, anything for my pack! She said happily. Loir would do anything for her new family, now that she had been taken in by Aditya and Dawn while she was looking for a new family. Maybe one day I'll earn the approval of everyone, and I wonder what they'll think of me! She thought. Anything else? Loir then asked. I can hunt anything. One time I shocked Sunny with me catching three vermin!
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac thought for a moment. "I don't believe I need any more help." Once she mentioned Sunny she smiled. "Well thats great!"
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir smiled. Let me know if you need help with anything. She said, and Loir then headed off. I'm going to see if anyone else needs help. I'll be hanging around the territory.