Dawnlark Plains body covered in flames
10 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Please note he has not trespassed, he has stopped at the borders. @Dawn @Aditya

He was no fool. Life as a loner was not easy and in his current weary condition he would not sustain himself for long. Lucky for him he had moved inland (with no want to remain within the ocean's grasp) and soon enough found a pack. He had no concerns for what they were like or even the location. As long as they weren't on the coast he was okay.

With no interest in pissing them off, he stopped at their obviously marked borders. His pale head tipped back as he let out a deep call to announce his arrival.
[Image: warrior.gif]1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Morningsong
Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he didn't know what exactly had earned it, but for some reason or another, morningside's luck had turned lately. wolves were coming to their borders, seeking shelter. it couldn't have come at a better time, either--shale looked like a walking skeleton, trying to feed his family and neglecting himself, and the other hunters were going with less, too. adi welcomed the new blood with an open mind, hoping that they would stick around, like loyal aliac, and not disappear, like so many others had.

today's stranger was a pale wraith, standing at the border, his eyes cold blue ice. snowy-pelted wolves these days gave him a qualm, and aditya didn't relax until he'd taken in this man's scent, assuring himself that this was not part of the band that had taken refuge in the maplewood. that done, he gave the male a smile, tilting his head in question.

"looking for a place to stay, friend?" he asked, voice benevolent. still, a place in morningside did not come automatically; they were not a sanctuary, like the wolves of broken boulder. "what skills can you offer us?"
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Cameo unless acknowledged.

After hunting Aliac decided to do a quick patrol of the borders when from afar she noticed a wolf near them. The she wolf made her way towards them. Though she also noticed Aditya make it the wolf sooner so she waited in the background unless she was needed
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
10 Posts
Ooc —
I wanna ask that no one else joins unless they're a leader, i'm not so comfortable with bigger threads <3

It was a man of warm colors to show up first. Brown fur colors with warm golden eyes. It was also hard to ignore the big burly frame of him. Kuldip could not decided if he was enamored with such an appearance or if he was merely jealous.

I am. The pale wraith answered with hoarse tones, feeling slightly embarrassed by his awful sounding voice. Maybe he should have worked on it some more before showing up. I know it may not look like it but I can fight, offer protection. I also don't mind scouting or hunting. Lean, quick work fit him best but he'd be a liar if he said he didn't wish to burden the glorious title of guardian sometime in his life.
Morningsong
Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he was happy that the man offered his skills so readily, that he didn't fumble over his words or grasp desperately for something to say. aditya dipped his head gracefully, eyes flashing back to a pale form in the near distance. it was aliac, and he gave her a friendly nod before turning his attention back to the white-furred male.

"i'll be honest--we are in most need of hunters, but your fighting skills would be invaluable to us, as well," adi responded. "what's your name? where have you come from?" there wasn't much of anything that clung to his pelt; he seemed the classic wanderer, going from place to place without any real ties. that was good. nothing to anchor him elsewhere, to draw his attentions away from the plains.
10 Posts
Ooc —
I shall feed and protect those within then. Kuldip spoke before offering a dip of his head. Had this been a business meeting with them in suits he would have stuck a hand out for a shake. Alas he was wolfish.

Ah, right. Names and locations.

Kuldip, the seas spit me out on the shore. He could recall a time before his lungs had been contaminated by salt but he wasn't ready to speak of it. Perhaps he would whenever he got closer to the burly male.
Morningsong
Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
aditya had been pleased so far with this entrance interview, but kuldip's explanation of his origins sealed the deal. "me too," he responded, fascination evident in his voice. "the sea is not kind." that would, perhaps, explain his hoarse voice; salt was cruel to the throat. adi nodded, then, a nonverbal signal of his acceptance before speaking again.

"welcome to morningside," he said warmly, smiling. "don't go near the pups and their dens until we allow you to, and continue to contribute. you'll also need a mentor, during your initial time here." as he himself was tied up with loir, and dawn their external ambassador, he howled for @Sunny. the young man needed some experience for the future, when he'd inevitably lead a family of his own, and he felt as if his buoyant nature would well complement kuldip's work ethic.
10 Posts
Ooc —
thinking we can wrap this up? (:

Kuldip smiled for what must have been the first time in a long time. He could not remember the last time he had something in common with someone. Perhaps it was not a good thing to have in common but it made him feel less alone about the whole ordeal.

Understood. He nodded in agreement. It was a reasonable request and truth be told, Kuldip didn't have much interest in being around children anyway. The leader made a call but there was nothing in return it seemed. Perhaps it would be best if I seek them out? He asked with a quirk of a pale brow.
Morningsong
Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
sure!

he looked over his shoulder with the slightest irritation, wondering what was the hold-up. probably hunting, or something along those lines. ah, well. adi nodded, turning back to the man with a rueful smile. "yes, i think that would work better," he remarked, his tone wry. he gave a small, rolling shrug of his shoulders before continuing.

"so--do you want to rest first, or take a tour of the plains first?" aditya offered, wondering which of the options he would take. he knew he had needed a lot of rest after his brush with the waves, but perhaps it had been a while since that nightmare for kuldip. he did look relatively hale and hearty after all. nevertheless, adi wouldn't begrudge him the chance to relax, at least for now.