Fairspell Meadow the Temny wolf
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
All Welcome 
Hop in everybody! Be warned though, Sví isn't in a good mood really at the moment, and she may be in a dark mood!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Gory and graphic violence and frequent profanity

Svítaní stuck her maw out of the open, bloody stomach of a rabbit she had killed, its innards nearly completely digested. The wolfdog had been eating almost every content belonging to the rabbit, and the innards were delicious and warm in her opinion, very filling. Svítaní licked her chops, tasting rabbit blood almost instantly. "Ach, jak chutné-Oh how delicious." She murmured, before grabbing the rabbit and searching for a place to bury it.

Eventually Svítaní came across a good area she could bury the rabbit in for later, and she began digging a hole, then placing the rabbit inside and covering up the hole. She figured that maybe if she placed the innards on the outside of the hole, she could scare off potential scavengers who'd steal this rabbit, her rabbit. Now, no one would hopefully take it now that they would be in for a scare. Looking around, Svítaní then trotted off, sniffing the air.
Normal Speech|Czechoslovakian|Spanish

Dance, dance, dance with the devil.
165 Posts
Ooc —

she hadn't grown especially close with any of the northstar wolves, and thus had no qualms about slipping away, her desire to return fast fading after the encounter with the dark girl and the group's newest addition. salmon tongue flicked out to smooth down the fur by her muzzle, the firebrand slipping with practiced ease through unfamiliar territory. 

she found the blob of entrails soon enough; a quick inspection determined them to be somewhat fresh and perfectly fine; a cache, then, but one terribly hidden. the marker atop the freshly turned earth went first, slim muzzle pushing through the earth until the rabbit was revealed with a swift tug. fangs dug quickly into the meal; sating the dull blade of hunger that had been pestering her since she'd left the mountains.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Mad Sví!

Svítaní then noticed another wolf, digging up her food, and taking her rabbit! Rage instantly burned up inside her and she let out a growl. "What the absolute fuck do you think you're doing!?" The wolfdog asked angrily, wanting to attack the female. "That was my prey, you moron!" Svítaní pricked her ears forward in anger, and she wasn't afraid to let her darker side show through now. "Go hunt your own food, that rabbit was mine!

Svítaní wouldn't let this happen. No, she wouldn't.

The wolfdog's hackles were raised as she attempted to appear ferocious, and perhaps threatening. "You stole the wrong wolf's prey, go hunt your own food!" She snarled.

TAGS: @Anatha

165 Posts
Ooc —

the own of the cache was not long in returning; mahogany gaze flickered to the she-wolf as she began her tirade; loud, angry, yet not making any move to actually chase her off. swallowing another chunk of the rabbit; the corpse near-picked clean, now.

tail moved at her rear, auds pricked forward. the yelling startled a finch into frantic motion, winging up and through the canopy. dying sunlight reached through the leaves, painting the wolves in dozens of flecks of light. "hide it better." moving back from the corpse, she made as if to take her leave; no guilt on her conscience.
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Svítaní didn't care at the moment. She would need to teach this female not to steal food. "Maybe hunt your own food, bitch." The wolfdog snarled. "What makes you feel in the right to steal someone's food?" Svítaní began taking a few strong steps forward. She wouldn't let anyone mess with a Temny wolf, no one, in her opinion, would even mess with one. If only Jasny was here, then maybe Svítaní would have someone to help her chase off this dumb female picking off of someone else's food.

"Not to give you any ideas or anything, but there's rabbits and other animals you can hunt for yourself out here." Svítaní said curtly. "Teď jdi pryč-Now go away." If this gave the stealer an idea, Svítaní had no intent for it to become an idea.

TAGS: Anatha

165 Posts
Ooc —

her brow quirked at the woman's question, and the sharp burn of flame buried somewhere inside her bade her speak again. "your stupidity."  head canted, gaze sliding away as she already began her retreat. the woman was all bluster and no bite, thus far, yet the firebrand knew better than to push it too far. 

she moved backward into the relative cover of the underbrush before turning on her heel, sharp edge of hunger abated and deciding, quite suddenly, that she would take heed of the woman's final words.
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Svítaní rolled her eyes at Anatha's words, and clearly she had a tongue just like Svítaní. When Anatha had left, the wolfdog could feel slight relief. Hopefully she won't do that again. Svítaní thought in slight anger mixed with some hope the female wouldn't return. Next time I may be more aggressive and not so lenient. 

Svítaní had decided it would probably be a good idea to find more food now that her rabbit had basically been finished off, but then she decided she could take what Anatha had abandoned, and eat it up. Svítaní took the rabbit remnants and went somewhere to eat, hoping she wouldn't have to deal with Anatha again.

TAGS: @Anatha, perhaps anyone else?