Stone Circle Glory and gore go hand in hand.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her initial reaction was to bristle at his terse words, but Brynn realized with his next statement that her squirming was probably hurting him, and as irritated as she was with him right now, she didn't want to cause Greyback any discomfort, so she finally acquiesced, silently trying not to think about how ridiculous she probably looked right now. And if he was 'well aware' of how capable she was, then why had he picked her up against her will in the first place? She soon dismissed the thought, though, because his warning meant he was about to jump over the log, and she didn't want to fall off. 

When they landed, Brynn leapt from her packmate's back as soon as she was close enough to the ground do so without hurting either of them. She whirled on him, ready to give him a piece of her mind, only to be met with an apology that was soon followed by a low bow. She gave a capitulated sigh. She couldn't be mad at him now, plus she knew with this kindhearted male, it was all done with the purest of intentions. 

When he stood back up, she shook her head at him but was unable to keep a little smile from from forming on her face. It's okay, She replied before giving him a teasing glare. Just, maybe give a girl more warning next time, She added, the smile on her face growing. A little more seriously, she added, I'm sorry if I hurt you before. I was flustered and wasn't thinking. No one has ever picked me up like that before. She shrugged a little with her last statement, feeling a little awkward about the whole situation.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 23, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 24, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 25, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 27, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 27, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 28, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - August 01, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - August 01, 2018, 02:35 PM