The Bracken Woods Lolol
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
All Welcome 

The Ghost was alone. So utterly alone he might as well be dead. But he wasn't. His time spend outside of the Teekon, having joined a band of misfits, had strengthened him up enough to begin his journey back home. The problem was that he did not know where it was anymore. Not here, of that much was he sure. The dark woods was a protecting place for the small ghost though, and thus he stayed until his intuition told him where to go. The stump of tongue left in his mouth wriggled nervously as he paced back and forth, scarred form perhaps entrancing enough for a stranger to stop by. He made enough noise just doing what he did, despite appearing like an apparition.

His heart sank more and more as the Golden Ghost thought he would be stuck here forever in his own world. The woods were far too big. Far too big for him. He panicked.
you're an angry blade & you're brave but you're all alone
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Ulf was familiar with these woods. If he was not within the Sanctuary, he was lurking within this place like a ghost. Today was one of those days.

The wolfdog weaved between the trees as he hummed faintly. His good eye glancing about to try and find something worthwhile. Perhaps something to chase or even a place to rest. He had not felt peace in some time, if he was being honest with himself.

Up ahead was a pale form that stood out against the foliage. The wolfdog could not stop himself from letting out a gentle chuff.

hurt hurt hurt me more
and i'll eat eat eat you whole
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
He yelped at the sound of another, a call for The Wise Ones to save him once again, the remainders of his voice echoing through the territory. A sharp and rough sound, uncharacteristic for the Golden Ghost, and he turned quickly to spot whoever was infiltrating his space. Though usually very calm, he was put on edge by the unfamiliar terrain and especially the face there was no one around. He could not defend himself and had to put all his hope in The Wise Ones, though their presence had been scarce as of late.

When he spotted the stranger he tucked his ears behind his scalp and his tail between his hind legs. Please don't hurt me. I am no threat. I am no threat to any of you. I need to find home.
you're an angry blade & you're brave but you're all alone
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
A soft frown cut into his masked features at the submissive display. Please. He whispered softly to the stranger. Not hurt. While he had developed a tendency to lash out lately, it seemed wrong to hurt this one. They had already cowered which meant there was no use in further bringing the hammer down.

Where from? He asked softly as he tried to soften his position some so as to not further spook the ghastly male.

hurt hurt hurt me more
and i'll eat eat eat you whole
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The fawn of a man tilted his head, surprised at the soft sound the intruder of personal forest made. It had been a while since the voice of another had caressed his white-tufted ears, and it was more pleasant than the silence he had surrounded himself in. Crouching, keeping low, he gently approached the stranger with his masked face. He looks nothing like the wolves at home. This one is not from home. Would they know about home?

He huffed a soft bark in response to his question. I can't answer you. I can't answer at all. Frustrating. In a sign of blind trust, Calloon slipped to the ground and exposed his his lighter belly fur with a yip and a yap, and though he wished to let his tongue lol out of his mouth he had little left of it.