Bramblepoint Friends from the other side
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir couldn't help but feel slightly confused when Charon had said he never heard of Morningside, and she also understood. Maybe he was just so used to his pack he never even heard of other packs, and hopefully it wouldn't hurt for Loir to explain what Morningside was like. When Charon gestured to a place called Moonspear, that wasn't very visible, she nodded. So this wolf did own a pack. At least Loir wasn't in "Moonspear" territory, but she knew some about the pack thanks to her parents giving her knowledge when she was young.

"Morningside, well, it's a really great pack." Loir then said, remembering when she had joined. "We're allies with another pack called Easthollow. Morningside is led by these wolves named Dawn and Aditya, from what I've heard, and I'm their newest member. The wolves there are quite kind, especially to me after what I've been through." Loir then instantly felt bad for saying something that may trigger Charon to ask what she had been through, and telling the story, in Loir's opinion, would maybe force her to break her heart again.
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
Messages In This Thread
Friends from the other side - by Loir - July 24, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Charon - July 25, 2018, 07:52 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Loir - July 25, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Charon - July 27, 2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Loir - July 27, 2018, 06:01 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Charon - July 31, 2018, 03:58 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Loir - July 31, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Charon - August 02, 2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Loir - August 02, 2018, 12:52 PM