Swiftcurrent Creek strong bones
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria?

the sound of her own name in a foreign voice was... painful. aria flinched as the wolf-- eilidh-- tried to tell her who she was. eilidh, yes, of course, aria knew the name. it was constantine's sister-- vague, foggy memories of eilidh circled her brain, but the mayfair had been so elusive in the times aria had truly known her and so the memories were not so clear. eilidh stood, taking a few steps back, leaving aria to peer over her-- in her silence, eilidh continued speaking.

"he's good-- this is his pack," was how aria started, her pale gaze narrowed and her brows furrowed. she was thinking-- evaluating-- deciding-- how she should approach this. "i washed ashore an island months back, i forgot my whole life in these wilds. bits and pieces have come back, constantine is my clearest memory," she then said, bluntly, still looking a bit on edge, the fur on her shoulders not yet falling. with another look down, aria continued. "you are eilidh mayfair, constantine's sister and taltos' daughter-- you left moonspear, and constantine left shortly after to find you," she recalled, mostly for her own sake, "those blank spaces have been filled in for me-- but i do not remember you." 

she wondered if this would make eilidh sad. it made aria sad. what had their relationship been before this? she wished she could remember-- she wished this reunion would have been pleasant. but instead, the january girl stood stiffly across from eilidh, looking somewhat confused and distraught, like she was straining to remember.
Messages In This Thread
strong bones - by Eilidh - July 25, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - July 28, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - July 28, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - July 28, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - July 30, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - August 18, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: strong bones - by Constantine - August 27, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - September 05, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - September 16, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: strong bones - by Constantine - September 19, 2018, 01:49 PM